24 Hours Technical Support
The glory of the oriental shines all over the world
Tailored solution best showing solution
On-site installation technical guidance, testing,maintenance training
Providing lifetime maintenance service
Warranty: 1-2years free warranty
Response time: 24-hour online customer service
Annual inspection service: providing comprehensive maintenance two times per year
1. Connection interruption or prompt unable to find the control card when star the software, or the interface of the software is not adjustable, gray status, and there is no main controlling icon of the software LED control equipment list.
① Change USB cable.
② Check the equipment connection in the equipment manager.
③ Ensure that the computer is without a virus.
④ If sending card installs in the computer, it is probably due to the loose slot or dirty PCI. Please insert a sending card again or clean the PCI interface with rubber.
2. Indicator light of the output port for sending cards is extinguished.
① Relevant control software has not been installed, please ensure the installation.
② The FPD of the Graphics card is closed. Please click “my computer” on the desktop and then click properties-> setting-> advanced> display-> FPD.
Those Common Hardware Problems on LED Screen
2. The cabinet of the indoor full color LED screen is blurred or no bright in blocks.
Solution: Please check the flat cable of the led module to see if cables are well connected.
3. The picture is not clear when seeing near the indoor LED screen.
Solution: The indoor LED screen has big pixel pitch, suitable for viewing in intermediate and long distance, so it is normal to see unclearly when standing near the screen.
4. The picture of the cabinet is in the wrong order.
Solution: The signal cable between the cabinet is connected incorrectly.
5. Some individual LED lamps are extinguished.
Solution: Please replace these faulty LEDs by professionals.
Note 1: All installation methods are required to avoid collision of the frontage 4 corners of the cabinet, causing unnecessary damage and affecting the normal use of the cabinet.
Note 2: when taking out cabinet from flight case, make sure the cabinet remains level and at a steady speed. Avoid any possible friction between the flight case clapboard and the cabinet if the cabinet is inclined, which will affect the outlook and performance of the cabinet.
Note 3: unused cabinets must be placed in flight cases or carton boxes. However, in case of no flight cases or in other special conditions, the LEDs side should be placed upwards, separating cabinets with foam or soft paper when stacking (stacked layers ≤ 10PCS cabinet). Prohibit placing cabinet upright, in a line of dominoes form (picture 3.3).
Note 4: When making the cascade connection of power cable and signal cable, in order to ensure the cables in queue and beautiful, cables between two cabinets can be connected through the mounting hole.
Note 5: When the event is finished, the LED cabinets should be kept in the flight case or other places. Please arrange the power cable and signal cable as picture 3.5, put the cabinet in the right place after cleaning it. Handle gently when putting the cabinets into the flight case.
Adopting Cat 5 cable (signal cable) (picture 1) and power cable (picture 2) to connect each cabinets. The full color screen uses two types of different length network cable: the signal transmit between the first cabinet of the screen and the sending card end (PC, video processor, etc.) use the long network cable; the signal transmit between cabinet and cabinet uses a short network cable.
The LED cabinet mainly includes power supply, modules, and receiving cards.
The cover of the power supply box can be used for fixing and protecting all accessories inside.
All components inside should be neatly secured for connecting cabinets more easily.
The installation instructions before you open the switch:
1. Trained professionals should only operate LED Screen professionals.
2. Do not expose any part of the LED screen to naked flame/smoke.
3. Personnel operating the LED screen are advised to wear a safety helmet during operation.
4. Check all the AC power is connected before turning on the switch.
5. Turn off all switches of the led board, computer terminals, system box and monitors before performing any maintenance work.
6. Do not touch the power supply when the switch is turned on.
7. Turn off all switches including LED board, computer terminal, system box and monitor before connecting any cables.
8. Wear Anti-static ring before replacing any electronic components.
9. Do not hot plug any cables connected to computer terminals while the power is running. Ensure that all power is disconnected before unplugging any cable from the ports, especially the serial line ports.
10. Avoid the cabinet working under the conditions of high organic solvent detergent (such as kerosene, rust-proof oil, etc).
11. Special caution: Appropriate temperature and humidity is required for the LED screen, otherwise it will damage the LED screen seriously.
12. Making sure the LED screen should be properly grounded before working.
13. LED screen grounding resistance must be less than 4Ω.